Second attempt


Give me a break! So I thought I had attached these pictures on the last one but apparently I send my offspring hurling into cyperspace. Could have happened to anybody. They are safely back on the Zirker blog now. I will keep this short in case it doesn't work again. And if it doesn't, i'll go back to my other favorite pastime . . . reading.
6 comments:
Camille your kids are cute as ever! Where'd you take those pictures (I was unaware that there was attractive wilderness near Pocatello) ;)
Your kids have grown up. We miss not having you close wish we could see ya and have the kids play. The girls are darling.
It was so good to see you guys last week--I'm sorry that my life was a bit of chaos when you stopped by. We're convinced that you need to move to Pullman (Could we entice you with a spaghetti dinner and maybe a little southpark?) Good Luck with the job hunting.
How did Darrick change his font to "neon blue"?
How did Darrick change his font to "neon blue"?
I've been reading a cheat mag on the weekends. I'm kind of a blog nerd.
Post a Comment