Sunday, November 11, 2007

A free box of left-over Dots to whoever spies "it" first.

So, the Kent Zirker family has a fun little game on their blog called "I Spy." I thought I would try it out here, since we now have a nice inventory of photos from which to pull. It's just like the kids game. I'll mention an item hidden in one of the photos (chosen only from the current display page). When you find it, leave a comment on this blog, alluding to the answer (or photo) but don't give it away directly. The fun is in the searching and the "announcing."

This week, I spy "Sponge Bob Square Pants."

3 comments:

Marlo said...

Yummy, I cannot wait to drink up my dots - but not Aqua Dots from China. Please mail them quickly.

Kevin and Lisa said...

You play very well young padawan (is that how you spell it?)

Kent and Martha said...

I wouldn't mind a sip of that yellow nectar myself.