Sunday, November 11, 2007

Happy Hannukah...I mean Halloween

Here we are checking in, celebrating pagan holidays and more. Noëlle dressed up as a flower, a daisy to be exact. She did not get to eat any of her candy....not even the Snickers that one man highly recommended for a baby her age. I guess he forgot about those peanuts. Anyhow, I took all her candy with me to give her dad in Luxembourg (the country Darrick). For those of you who don't know, Jamieson has been clerking for the Czech judge in the European Court of Justice since September and he will return home a few days before Christmas. While he is away, Noëlle and I have been living with my parents in Iowa. It was either that or bumming free meals from Diana's parents, so we chose the former.

Here is a picture of Jamieson and I ice skating in Luxembourg when I visited him last week. When he returns, he will go on active duty in the Air Force as a JAG. I am not yet sure if we will get our own TV show, but I hope so. I sure would like to have someone come style my hair everyday and choose my clothes. Until then, I will just rely on Noëlle's opinion. We don't know where we will be stationed yet, so stay tuned.

Here is our sweet pumpkin that won the ward pumpkin carving contest.

Isn't Noëlle cute?

3 comments:

ixoj said...

Yes, Noelle is very cute. So cute, in fact, her baby picture is still hanging on my fridge (along with Ethan Powell).

Kevin and Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kevin and Lisa said...

Does G-Pa Gene have his sky-piece on backwards?