Can everyone please comment on this post by putting in your address for Christmas cards. Hopefully this will save everyone a little time if we only have to look in one place. I'll start...(check the comment!)
I am not going to post our address on here, as this is the Internet and anyone who feels like it can come to this site and start mailing me more gambling magazines than I am already receiving. Plus, I don't want the whole wrold to know where my baby lives. So I will just email it to you. Have a great day.
I'm not stalker or anything, but probably not the greatest idea to put your addresses on here. I just stumbled across your blog so I don't think it's "secure" as someone else had said.
13 comments:
Kevin and Lisa Zirker
16159 E Rice Pl #B
Aurora, CO 80015
Blaine and Jen Nielsen
724 W. 450 S.
Orem, UT 84058
Brant and Leslie Zirker
3134 S Dudley St
Lakewoood CO 80227
Grandpa may have everyone addresses. Perhaps he could send out an email to everyone with the addresses???
Brant
I am not going to post our address on here, as this is the Internet and anyone who feels like it can come to this site and start mailing me more gambling magazines than I am already receiving. Plus, I don't want the whole wrold to know where my baby lives. So I will just email it to you. Have a great day.
if it makes you feel any better, this is a "secure" blog...
Ryan & Diana Zirker
1133 N. 560 W.
Orem, UT 84057
Erik and Jamie Zirker
5819 Jaguar way
Littleton, Colorado
80124
Troy and Jenee' Zirker
19662 Hickory St.
Omaha NE, 68130
Tara and Eric Limburg
205 NW North St.
Pullman, WA 99163
Seth and Lacey Jones
1632 S. Main St. #205
Moscow, Idaho 83843
Chad and Stacy Hambrick
15724 Hascall Circle
Omaha, NE 68130
I'm not stalker or anything, but probably not the greatest idea to put your addresses on here. I just stumbled across your blog so I don't think it's "secure" as someone else had said.
Post a Comment