Saturday, October 25, 2008
Grand Prize Winner
Thank you family, friends and bloggers. Because of your votes, Jaden was the grand prize winner. His art will be put on a billboard next week. We are so proud of him and his talent. They told us that he had over 500 votes and that the next closest to him was 280. You guys rock the house. Thanks for your support. We love and miss you all. I'm so grateful to know that whenever we are in need, for something, anything, that we can rely on our family and they will always come through. I'm not worried now if we ever had a catastrophe, because if we stick together----we are large in numbers. Thanks again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
We're kind of like the Sacketts. When one of us is in trouble or needs help the whole clan comes "runnin". Congrats - Jaden, when you meet the President of the United States tell him "Hi" for us.
Congratulations! I didn't just vote for you because we're family. I actually thought it was the best one.
Wahoo!!! I was searching around for the results the other day, but i couldn't find them. I agree with T-rav, Jaden's was by far the best. And since there aren't 500 peops in our family, we can safely assume that everyone in Omaha agrees with us. But we are glad you cremated them Jaden.
That's totally awesome.
I personally am no longer a cyber-bully because of Jaden. Great job!
Congrats Jaden!
Post a Comment