
We just wanted to share the great news--Jacob was baptized last Saturday! It was a wonderful program with Grandpa Richards talk about "Spud Day" and Uncle Blake's talk about getting lost in the furniture store. At least that is what Jacob remembered. My favorite part was the cousins singing "We'll Bring the World His Truth", Jacob's favorite song. (I didn't snap this in the middle of the baptism, it was just a practice run before it started!)

We can't forget about Jacob in his birthday suit . . . . or should I say a suit he got for his birthday. He was so proud to look like his Dad!

We were so pleased to have Great Grandpa there. We love you Great Grandpa!

What a wonderful day!
4 comments:
Congrats Jacob!!! How exciting. I love your new suit, you look very handsome.
Congratulations Jacob. We wish we lived closer so we could get to know you. You would have a great time with my boys.
Tara,
Did they lower the baptism age in Washington or do you really have an 8 year old?
I'm glad you were worthy to turn 8!
Congratulations.
Post a Comment