Monday, March 31, 2008

Viva (University of Nevada) Las Vegas!

It came to my attention yesterday that we haven't been great about publicizing our latest good news:
WE'RE MOVING TO LAS VEGAS!
Brandon was accepted to UNLV's Doctorate of Physical Therapy Program, starting in June. Don't be upset if you hadn't heard anything about this, it only became official today when Brandon mailed off the "Thanks, but no thanks" to the University of Kentucky (much to Shawn & Annie's chagrin...sorry!) We're currently looking for housing and I'm "looking for a job"...Buddy tells me that as long as I make a profit by the time we leave, I can just hit the tables and forget the 9-5. We'll see. We're looking into 2 bedroom places and there are no Little Richards in sight (we'll save that for another post in the future) so come on down and see us!

1 comment:

ixoj said...

I hope you remember where your true loyalties lie...