No tax refund this year. Our little one decided to come on January 3rd, 2008. Oaklely was born at 2:02 Am and weighed 9 lbs 6 oz, 21 ½ in long. She's a capricorn, has dark hair and likes biking. Both Camille and Oakley are doing well and Camden and Kota are in love with little sister. It's amazing that something that precious can be half mine. She is the latest of our greatest inventions. We hope all is well with everyone!
6 comments:
Oakley is darling! Nice work on another beautiful princess. We are excited to see you soon.
Congrats- She looks awesome!
Brant
What a cutie! I love the second picture--that's about how I feel right now after a long Sunday.
Tara
I'm so glad we finaly get to see her. She is so cute with that dark hair. I'm glad Camille is doing well I'm sure she is going to have a lot of little helpers around her. Congrats.
Yeah, we're excited to meet little Oakley. She is beautiful.. I hope you're recooping Camille. We love you.
Well, another healthy Zirker has arrived on the scene. She's beautiful! It will be fun to have all these little babies together this summer. Good luck with the rest of the residency.
Post a Comment