Diana and I went to the Mt. Timpanogos temple tonight to do sealings and our sealer was a former stake president in Moscow, ID. Brother Tovey said that he new the Moscow Zirkers well. He gave his best wishes to Grandpa, Kent & Marty, and all the Zirker kids. He even shared a story about when Brant went on a date with his daughter. Since Brant didn't have a license, she drove and Brant fell asleep on the way home. There was no second date. Awesome.
3 comments:
President Tovey was the one that called me to be a bishop years ago. I really enjoyed working under his leadership. When he retired from the U of I he was called to be the President of the Boise, Idaho temple. After that they finally made it to the Alpine area where they wanted to retire. Marty and I both remembered the "Tovey" date. Any thoughts Brant?
Good times, good times... It was a double date with Camille and Powell's older sister. I don't remember the other guy, it might have been Eric Limburgh? The girls planned the date which is why they were driving. I still remember waking up and saying thanks for the date as I stumbled inside the house.
Brant
Yes, Brant it was me. I remember that date well. Good times in deed.
Post a Comment