Monday, December 10, 2007

Feast your eyes on this...

In response to T-Rav's request for old pictures, I couldn't help but post this beauty. Of course, I'm not in it, so I have no qualms about putting this out there for all to see. If anyone passionately objects, just let me know and I'll take it down. I just thought it was so sweet! T-Rav, you've probably seen this one before, but I hope it satisfies your need for old pictures for a day or two.
Enjoy!

10 comments:

Marlo said...

Cool shorts Marlo

love Jamieson

Kent and Martha said...

I remember that picture and that vacation. What a motley crew.

Kent and Martha said...

Is that Lacey in the front? Is she having a melt-down?

Erik and Jaime said...

I didnt know that one picture could hold that much hair. I do remember the boys t.p. the girls tent!

Travis said...

Any of you men remember the sleeve roll, one side only of course.

Travis said...

I do like Marlo's shorts but is Ryan even wearing any?

Marlo said...

My shorts were very cool, you should really be making fun of Darrick's, Shawn's, Brandon's, and Matt's shorts. Did you borrow those from your sisters? And at least my hair was not scratching the ozone layer. I also remember that the joke of the reunion was "Applecore, Baltimore, who's your friend, ...." Fun times.

Kevin and Lisa said...

...Stacy!

Ryan said...

I am pretty sure I had some pants on under there. I don't ever remember doing the sleeve roll without any pants.

Tara and Eric said...

So, I asked my son Jacob who he recognized from this picture . . . without hesitation he picked out Aunt Tiffy. Maybe it's because she's a foot taller than everybody else (or has the same hair?).